Civil/Structural Engineer III
Eichleay is seeking a Civil/Structural Engineer III to join our team in Concord, CA. This is a new position reporting into the Civil/Structural department manager. In this role you will support various projects and work in a collaborative multi-discipline environment.
For over 140years, Eichleay companies have developed a wide range of project delivery expertise. This legacy continues today with Eichleay, Inc. which specializes in the design and construction of industrial process, manufacturing, life science,and high technology facilities.
Join a dynamic organization with insight fueled by experience, solutions powered by practicality, relationships built by listening and trust earned through results.
Move Forward with Eichleay
We are seeking a Civil/Structural Engineer III who will be based in Concord, CA. The primary purpose of the Civil/Structural Engineer will be to independently apply extensive and diversified knowledge of principles and practices in broad areas of assignments and related fields.
In this role it is expected that work may include several moderate sized complex projects at a time. Successful candidates will have the ability to review documents for conformity and quality assurance; develop new techniques or processes, or improve existing ones . As the Civil/Structural Engineer III you will be responsible for approving work scope, budgets, and schedules. You will work collaboratively with and will receive and support and guidance from more senior Engineers.
Essential functions of the position include (but not limited to):
- Structural design and analysis calculations using governing codes and standards, engineering formulas, skills, and experience;
- layout and details portions of projects using schematic layout by project lead engineer;
- provide drawing for own designs and produce sketches to incorporate in drawings by Designers/Drafters;
- develop probable construction cost estimates for his/her projects within the department;
- perform field activities such as observe and record existing field conditions, take and verify measurements within project area;
- organize, draft, and coordinate technical documents.
BS Civil Engineering
PE in California
8+ years experience in structural industrial experience
RISA or equivalent structural analysis software
Experience in working with multiple discipline projects with BioProcess and/or Petrochemical Clients
Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Suite
Excellent written and verbal skills.